Jump to main column content

Friday, April 08, 2005

Tiring week


Like most everyone, we're a bit tired from the time change. Linda has been tired too, although at least last night she mentioned that she slept very well. It was a bit late even when we woke up this morning.

She fell on Tuesday walking from one therapy to another. She wasn't hurt, except for a bit of a bruise on her arm, but it shook her up a bit. She told me that she was just too tired (especially after physical therapy).

On Wednesday she decided to drop her speech therapy at Truman. The regimen of getting to therapy 4 days a week has been wearing her down over the semester. She told me that if she didn't lay off of something, she would end up getting hurt sometime. To round things out, she also canceled her therapy on Thursday to rest.

My week has been packed. It seems like I am always meeting with someone. I gave a test in my Calc III class today, so I needed time to get that written. My LAS Calc students have a test on Monday, so I'll be writing a grading now for a bit. I'm also collecting writing assignments in a class and working with several capstone students. Whew.

Tomorrow I intend to get my hair cut. I've not been able to get in and have it done all week. I love getting my hair cut.