Jump to main column content

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Still here


I know I haven't updated things much the last few days. We're still here. My girls were both cranky on Sunday. There was crying pretty much all morning. Except for me. That much crying makes me yell.

Ellie in particular seems to be going through a crying phase. Crying to get what she wants. She'd better be careful or she's going to find herself spending more time in her room by herself.

Speech at Truman began yesterday. It's only the first session, so not much time to meet the therapist yet. But I'm sure it will be good. I didn't watch. I've decided that this semester we'll do speech therapy while I teach calculus. I was a bit tired of all of the running around that last semester contained, so I'm trying to get more things to overlap.

Linda's doing pretty well although she smacked her head on tiles today and bled all over. I've got it pretty much cleaned up, but no matter how much I work on it, the edge still shows just a bit pink. I'll probably give it another shot later and see if it comes clean.