Jump to main column content

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Some things have to be shared


Many of you know that Linda and I are die-hard Babylon 5 fans, and science fiction fans in general. We've probably been to more fan conventions than you can count on your fingers.

I recently read on one of my favorite "nerd" web sites a series of comments that went something like this:

  • Babylon 5 is best science fiction series ever made for television.

  • That's true. Actually, that would be true if they never made Firefly


So, I've borrowed the DVDs of this failed series from a friend, and Ellie and I are watching it together (Linda is still absorbed in Zorro stuff). I was in love with the characters after the first 2-hour episode. I want to meet these actors/actresses.

Imagine my excitement when I learned that there is a (sequel) movie called Serenity coming out in theaters this September.

I have to get Linda to watch this.