Jump to main column content

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Spic and span


The carpet is looking much better this morning. I made a real breakthrough when I read the back of the directions on the bottle (which reminded me to shake well before using--that really helped). You'd not know now looking at it that something happened there. I may go over the spots one more time tonight just to keep things looking as new as they are.

Linda is feeling really well today too. She woke up warm and relaxed and just cheerful. Her speech therapist had the flu so she gets the day off from therapy. She has new Zorro stuff to read. She's set for the day.

Ellie was as whiny as ever, but I just packed her up and dumped her at day care. Her crankiness evaporates as soon as she walks in (most days) and this morning was just the same.

I still have a bit of solitude before my first class this morning. I also don't have to run Linda around, so I'm going to buy lunch for myself somewhere (probably Main Street, but maybe Pagliais).