Jump to main column content

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

There should be a shot


I was sick yesterday. I was cold for 24 hours straight, even wearing my thermal socks and a sweater. For the first time since I can remember, I spent the entire day in bed. I would get up for a little bit and then go back to bed for 2 hours. All day.

It was actually kind of instructional to be home all day. I got to see the way Linda accomplishes some things around the house. You should see her do laundry (and how she gets the clothes from room to room).

In the evening, Linda was good enough to keep Ellie entertained which really help me too. They watched Zorro movies naturally.

Mostly, I'm glad to be feeling better today. I wish they made shots for all of these things, like flu shots. I'd take the shot for everything. I'd get a shot every week, if it meant I could avoid the bugs that go around. That's way better than feeling miserable.