Jump to main column content

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I never stop


I'm always working lately. It's because tomorrow we go out of town to visit family. Some of my summer projects needed to be finished before we left. One that I wanted to get done was moving my office. I moved to a slightly smaller office that has a window just a few doors away. It took me some time yesterday and today to get it done and not everything is put away. But I have my keys, my phone works (same number), and my computer works. I'll have to rename my computer, but that can wait until next week.

Linda told me a funny story the other day. She was straightening the ring on her finger, and told me, When I was at Rusk, Fred would always turn it around and make me turn it back. It was kind of annoying at the time. After a moment she added, It's weird looking at your wedding ring and thinking of another man. For some reason, that was extremely funny. We laughed for a long time after that.