Jump to main column content

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

You'll fall over


You'll fall over when you learn that the insurance company paid for Ellie's (Apr 1) blood test. I had been getting my materials together to talk to an attorney. I was pretty much reconciled to that necessity. The only reason I didn't specifically put that in my last letter to them was that I didn't want to completely shut the door on negotiation.

Something tells me that the insurance people are glad the end of the year has come and they can expect no further claims from me. I know how much work it has been to remain dogged from my end about resolving claims. It can get really demoralizing.

As far as I can tell now, everything is paid through October or November now. I actually believe everything is going to work out smoothly to the end of the calendar year.

In any event, it's an expense I can finally relax about. New there's just this little collection agency to square up with (i.e. they'll have to square up with me).