Jump to main column content

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Fat lip and a bloody nose


Linda's hand slipped this morning when she was getting back in bed. Naturally she fell on her face. That's where I would choose to fall too. She seems to be fine although frustrated. She scuffed her upper lip just under the nose and the bled for a while but not badly. I notice this morning she has something of a fat black-and-blue lip. It's a good thing it isn't Ellie. The day care would have to report it to the state.

Linda bent her glasses, and I can't find her other pair. So I'll be taking her in to get her frames straightened, and I'll be doing a bunch of searching for that other set. We were just talking last night about how we hadn't seen them for a while.

Maybe I'll take her out for coffee when we get the glasses repaired. That always cheers her up.