Jump to main column content

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Now for something completely different


In other news, my headache that had been appearing every evening for about 2 weeks has finally gone away. I thought it was allergies (i.e. sinus headaches) since that is a common pattern for them. I think now it was either eye strain or not eating enough.

In any event, I started wearing my glasses more around the house, especially for watching television. I also started making sure that I snack a bit more. Unfortunately, I made both changes at the same time, so as any scientist can tell you I have no idea which was actually the variable that counted. Yes, I have realized that it could have been both.

I'm sure it wasn't a lack of caffeine that was the culprit. I made certain not to be deficient in that essential food.