Jump to main column content

Friday, February 20, 2004

Linda's Sister Barb told me I could post this to the blog and has asked me to read this tonight at the Fundraiser

To all of Don and Linda’s friends and supporters,


I just want to say “Thank You� for all the support, both emotionally and monetarily, that you are giving Don, Linda, Ellie and the Vogt family. This is a situation that happens to other people, not to one of your own. However, when times like this do happen, it is amazing how God works to pull everyone together and uses their unique talents for good.

Thank God for the website. I visit it many times each day. It is my lifeline to Linda and updated information especially if I can’t get a hold of my mother or Mary. I have found the stories and letters to be very heartfelt and comforting.

I often wonder what God is trying to teach each of us as we journey through this crisis. I know one thing I have learned is that prayer can, and does, make a big difference. God is the master of healing and miracles are happening all the time. Sometimes, we just don’t take time to see them. Some people have stated in their letters that they don’t know what to do – but they do! Continue to pray! Our belief in God will pull Linda through. I rely on this continually.

Enjoy yourselves at the fundraiser tonight. Linda will want you to have fun and laugh.

Once again, Thank You for everything you are doing. God Bless!

Sincerely,
Barb Feddersen

The Vogt family: Linda and Don Bindner
Bob and Marilyn Vogt (parents)
Barb and Bob Feddersen (sister)
Tim and Vicki Vogt (brother)
Mary and Phil McIntosh (sister)