Jump to main column content

Thursday, February 19, 2004

I have permission from a high school friend of Don's to post this email. Just so you know, I NEVER post something that someone else has written without permission.

Hi Jen,
I'm a high school friend of Don. I just put a check in the mail for the
benefit - I know it won't make it there in time, but I hope you can add
it to the collection. Its the least I can do to help Don, Linda, and
Ellie.

I am very happy and comforted that you are there for Don and his
family. The web site is extremely beneficial for updating on us on
Linda's condition and I check it 3 or 4 times a day. Thank you for
updating the web site.

As I was relating Linda's story to some of my friends here at work, one
of my co-workers said he would include Linda in his bible study prayer
group. In times like these, the goodness of people do shine through.
It kind if reminds of the movie with Kevin Spacey and Helen Hunt ( Pass
it on - or something like that) - where the kindness of people is set in
motion by one person. Anyway - there are strangers in NW M! ontana
praying for Linda.

Its good to hear that Don still has his sense of humor. I really
believe humor is what gets us through the toughest situations.

Give Don a hug for me the next time you see him.

Diane Whited

From Jen:

I would also like to say thank you to Dr. Frederick and Mrs. Carol Julyan, Mr. and Mrs. Ted and Joan Swienzynksi, and Ms. Cindy Schwarz for your donations; I have received them and will mark fundraiser tickets accordingly and hope to get tickets back to you in the next week or two.