Jump to main column content

Thursday, February 19, 2004

Jen asked me to post the music mixes that I made for Linda, so here they are (they open in new windows because of the blog formatting):

some jingle jangle morning

fox woman

I did my best with Jen's advice that she likes instrumental pieces and female vocalists. :-) They're going out in the mail tomorrow.

It's hard for me to know what to say in this forum; I only met Linda once, and that was several years ago, but I remember that she really set me at ease. I'd taken STAT 190 with Don (thanks, btw; now I only have to take two courses in statistics for sociologists instead of three--also I won $10 from my sister for not dropping that class, which was at 7:30 in the morning). Everything I've learned about Linda recently makes me wish I knew her better. I hope she enjoys the CDs while she's doing the hard work to get better, and the whole family is in my thoughts.