Jump to main column content

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Busy living



Obviously there isn't therapy on the weekend. Of course, just living is therapy enough sometimes. We did a bit more crawling this morning, and Linda continues doing things around the house to be as independent as she can be. We are getting the hang of a lot of stuff now, so we understand something of the routine.

Ellie has been a bit trying the last day or so, especially last night and this morning. She did tell me last night that she likes thunderstorms (at 1am--I bet you can guess why we were up). She tells me they make funny noises, and sometimes smashes. She also likes the flashing light. The way she talks is so cute.

This afternoon I put her down for a nap, since I needed a break from her. She obviously needed it, because she slept for an hour and a half. She normally isn't much of a napper, so I didn't know how it would go. Boy she woke up with lots of energy though. You really have to make the most of those nap times!