Jump to main column content

Friday, February 27, 2004

Friday

I know Don will be in town today, probably back to Columbia this weekend, but I am not sure of his plans from here forward. It seems to me, last I understood, that he will resume some of his Truman responsibilities, while traveling back and forth to Columbia.

At this point, I have not established a meals schedule because I wanted to talk to different folks, including Don, and I appreciate everyone's input.

In order to provide Don with the flexibility he needs, what I would suggest is that people use this blog comments system to sign up (when the mood strikes) to deliver or host a meal (even frozen meals that Don can keep ready would be great). Then, Don will know what his options are, but will not be locked into a schedule that is made months in advance.

Any feedback, suggestions, criticisms, comments, or praise ;)?

Thanks,

Jen

p.s. Every day I get more donations to help the Bindners through this. There are so many I can't thank you all in this forum-- but I'm overwhelmed. Thank you.

jc