Jump to main column content

Monday, February 16, 2004

BabySitting Update for Friday's Fundraiser
Hello,

Okay, it's all confirmed!
~We have the Parish Center and the school cafeteria reserved this Friday from 5:30-9:30 pm.
~Please have parents bring their children to the Parish Center (small building to the left of Mary Immaculate Church/School) anytime after 5:30.
~We will not have dinner there, or snacks, so any food should be left with the kids when they drop them off.
~We have games, books, videos, and toys, so we will have a great time!
~We ask that any money they would usually spend for 3-4 hours of baby-sitting also be donated for the benefit.
~I have 6 students who have volunteered so far, and I'll try to get a few more before the end of the week.
~Please let me know if there's anything else I can do, or if you have any questions for me. Oh, and you are more than welcome to include my name, email, and phone number as a contact for parents. Thanks!

Leah Reschly
musiflutey04@hotmail.com
665-0740