Jump to main column content

Friday, January 19, 2007

Settling in


I couldn't believe when I looked that my last post was last year. Obviously school has started. I'm keeping busy with class and meetings and computer work. I'm also finishing up a few projects that I began over the break.

Ellie is doing well. She was excited by the snow that turned out really to be ice, and not as much fun. She's had some friends to play a few times, and is always desperate to have sleep-overs.

Linda doesn't like the cold, which is harder for her than for most of us. We skipped her workout last week when it was very icy, but we went this week. She is using her computer in the livingroom today, because there always seems to be a draft in the family room. She gets tired of being cold.

All in all, we are doing the same things we always do.