Jump to main column content

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

A week off


I forgot to take Linda to her speech therapy this morning. I thought it was tomorrow, and she didn't remind me. When I mentioned it to her, she said, I wanted the week off anyway. The therapists in town are working on scheduling changes for Linda's other therapies, so I told them to give her tomorrow off too. Since Friday is the day she never has therapy, she'll have the rest of the week to rest.

Something of a new look


I wanted to give the site a new look. Unforunately IE doesn't support web standards as well as some other browsers, at least the web standards I wanted to use. So I just updated it for Mozilla/Firefox users. If you'd like to see what it looks like, Get Firefox! I didn't change the content (so there's no really compelling reason to switch), it's all just glitz.