Jump to main column content

Friday, July 09, 2004

Friday update



Sorry there isn't more to update. I'm behind in everything today. I have loads of laundry, a pile of dishes, and vacuuming to do. For some reason this doesn't stress me out.

Linda and I practiced the stairs again yesterday in Violette. She climbed them completely on her own. I helped her still going down.

Wednesday evening, Linda declared that she would like to try walking with canes. So I went to Elliot's and bought her a cane for each hand. She does pretty well. She is not as confident as using her walker, and it challenges her balance a lot more. It's not the kind of thing that she would do without a spotter, but she still does impressively well. We can only expect her to get better.

PT is cancelled this morning (the therapist is sick). Linda was disappointed. She said she wanted to gloat.